It’s the allergy medicine I took in the evening, I had to take a nap because it made me drowsy and now I can’t sleep at all. Boo medication.
There’s really nothing to do at six in the morning. I haven’t been awake this early without having pulled an all-nighter in god only knows how long. On the up side, I can actually go to the Farmers’ Market here and participate in all that organic food cult business that they do. They open at 7 and I’ve never gone earlier than 10 AM, when apparently things start slowly winding down. They do have some very good food, but most of it is stuff I could never afford unless I sell my organs or something. Yay for conspicous consumption of class.
Anyway, I have a plan for today now:
- Play video games very quietly for 2 hours
- Go to Farmers’ Market
- Have breakfast there
- Wander around looking longingly at food I can’t buy
- Get some tomatoes and salad greens, possibly some fresh bread
- Go home
- Write a bit
- Hope the scallops I laid out last night have cooked themselves, plus maybe also cooked the pasta and prepared the pesto that I bought, and possibly even made garlic bread while they were at it
- Eat the lunch lovingly made for me by my own food
- Afternoon siesta
- Wake up in time for dinner (watch Eye 2 dvd rental if get up before then)
- Watch whatever’s on while Battlestar is gone until December 2
- Off to bed, secure in the knowledge that I’ve had a full day of work
Yessirree, sometimes the world doesn’t suck. And looky, sunny today. I’ll have to remember not to go outside on Sunday.